|screen VS print|
For print media:
- Spaces is measured in inches
- Dealing with anything such as billboard and banner
- The space must me consistent from start until finish and it must be the same look for everyone to see
- Pixels is used to measure space
- The important way to keep people always open the website is the consistent design and navigation
- Designing your sites to look the best on all size monitors and at all monitor resolutions (Miller 2012).
In print media same text formatted using industry standard page layout software (QuarkXpress) using styles and a layout specifically designed with the content and target users and in screen media hypertext using a style sheet and layout specifically designed with the content and target users (Benetos 2005).
Benetos, K 2005, Design Consideration when writing: Print vs Screen, Viewed on 11th April 2012,
< http://tecfa.unige.ch/staf/staf-k/benetos/staf13/per5/lire.html >
Miller, E 2012, Designing For Print vs. The Web, Viewed on 11th April 2012,
< http://graphicdesign.about.com/od/printvsweb/a/print_vs_web.htm >